To open or schedule a meeting,
- Click on My meetings
- Click on Calendar
- Click on Open a meeting now or Schedule a meeting
- Select the duration (optional field)
- To schedule a recurring meeting, choose the meeting frequency. The first 4 meetings are created immediately. The next meetings will be automatically created later so that there will always be 4 scheduled meetings.
- Select Tactical or Governance and the circle you wish to organize the meeting for
- Click on Open the meeting now or Schedule the meeting
To edit a scheduled meeting, click on the pen icon.
To delete a scheduled meeting, click on the trash icon. It's not possible to delete a meeting that has already started.
To delete a recurring meeting, click on the recurring icon and delete. Then delete manually the meetings.
NB: you can only open a meeting for the circles where you are a Core-Circle member.
The user who organized the meeting is considered to be the meeting secretary.