Here are 5 reasons to choose holaSpirit over Glassfrog or any other software that is not specifically designed to support Holacracy practice.
We can migrate your data into holaSpirit so you can test our platform with your current data.
- Sign in to your Glassfrog account and go to: https://app.glassfrog.com/api_keys
- In the "Your v3 API key" section, click the Create new API Key button.
- Copy the generated key.
Here are the needed elements:
- The generated API key.
- The name of the organization.
- The user who will be the owner of the organization on holaSpirit (name and email).
- If you want test mode to be enabled at the time of migration (this mode sends no email to users).
- The language of your organization (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish or Chinese).
What happens next?
- At the moment of the migration, we create a new organization on holaSpirit.
- We send an email to the account owner of the organization, unless he already has an account on holaSpirit. In this case, the migrated organization will appear by clicking on the rafter of the top navigation.
- All members of the organization receive an email unless they are already members of an organization on holaSpirit (in this case the new migrated organization is also accessible via the rafter of the top navigation allowing organization switches) and unless the test mode has been activated.
The migration covers:
- Circles (including: purpose, domains, policies, accountabilities, strategy).
- Roles (including: domains, policies, accountabilities).
- Members and assignments to roles, including elected end dates.
The migration does NOT cover:
- Tactical and Governance meetings history.
- Custom fields.
Once the information is received, we will perform the migration as soon as possible.
Please contact us if you have any question.