There are 2 types of users: active members and inactive members
- Active members can be the owner of the organization, an administrator or a simple member. They can log into the organization and use the different functions of holaspirit to work with their roles.
- Inactive members are users which can be assigned to roles, have a login to access the organization but they can't use the different functions of holaspirit.
The owner of the organization
The owner of the organization is the user who creates the organization. The owner has the highest privileges in holaSpirit. The owner can:
- Enable a test mode for the organization
- Remove the Lead Link of the Anchor Circle
- Subscribe for a paid plan
- Delete the Organization
- Do everything that the administrator can do
The owner can name one or more administrators. The administrator has advanced privileges in holaSpirit. Administrator can:
- Invite new members to join the Organisation
- Remove members from the Organization
- Define or modify the Lead Link of the Anchor Circle (if it exists)
- Define or modify the Organization name and Anchor Circle
- Define the language display of the Lead Link and the Three elected Roles
- Create global checklists and metrics
- Do everything that a normal member also can do
The user who joins the Organization is called a Member. Member rights in holaSpirit depends on his roles. Read more about the member.
Inactive members can be assigned to roles and be invited by an administrator to access the organization and browse the holarchy. Inactive members cannot use holaSpirit to work with their roles (use projects, actions, checklists, ...). Inactive members cannot be assigned to projects or actions during tactical meetings and cannot participate in meetings too. It's not possible to convert active members to inactive members.
Tip: Use inactive members to add all your staff in your organization, including those who won't use holaSpirit. Inviting inactive members.