Core Circle Members may make proposals for governance outside meetings.
By default, a governance proposal is validated when one of the two conditions is true:
- All Core Circle Members clicked the No objection button associated with the proposal
- No Core Circle Member clicked the Escalate to Meeting button within 7 days (by default).
Admins can change this delay.
To change this setting,
- Click Your avatar in the top navigation bar
- Click Administration then Advanced settings at the bottom of the page
- Change the number of days
- Click Save
Feedback for "Escalate to meeting"
The feedback for an escalation to a meeting is not required by the Holacracy Constitution. A parameter is used to activate the ability for members who "Escalate to meeting" a proposal to provide motivation.
NB: to stay aligned with the Holacracy Constitution, add a policy of Governance outside the meetings for both delay and feedback options.