A member can access one or more organizations by logging in to holaSpirit with an email and a password.
Your profile defines you as a member of the Organization.
Members are required to fill Roles.
The My circles and roles section gives you access to an overview of all your roles sorted by circle.
The Members section shows all invited members that have joined the organization.
Member without a role
If you no longer have a role within the organization, the message below appears at the top of your screen.
Member with a role
For each of these roles, a member can:
- Create, modify and delete a checklist
- Create, modify and delete a project
- Create, modify and delete a publication
- Create, modify and delete a tension
A member can also:
- Open a Tactical or Governance Meeting (he or she then becomes the Secretary during the meeting taking on the accountabilities of the Secretary).
Inactive members can only access the organization for consultation purposes. See our article type of users.