Converting a Sub-Circle into a Role can only be done via the Governance Process of the Circle. The following actions are executed by the Secretary of the meeting on behalf of the member who brought the tension.
- Join a Governance Meeting
- Add a tension on the agenda
- Then, when it is your tension's turn to be discussed, follow these indications:
Converting a Sub-Circle into a Role
- Select the Circle to convert in the Role menu
- Check the box Converting a Circle into a Role
- If there is no objection to your proposal, confirm the proposal by clicking on the icon Confirm
- The Sub-Circle is then converted into a Role
NB: it is impossible to convert a Sub-Circle into a Role if the Sub-Circle already contains Roles. The Roles must first be suppressed or moved to the Super-Circle through a restructuring.
Warning: converting a Sub-Circle into a Role implies the removal of its Projects, Checklists, Metrics and Meeting accounts.